2012. július 15., vasárnap

Láttam


A google  automatikusan lefordította, annyira tetszett, pedig néhol kissé értelmetlen volt. Esetleg valaki egy jobb fordítás?
"To look you in the eyes as i wait patiently on my knees, to lick my lips and open them, to show you my hungry mouth, to show you the smile in my eyes as you nod and i lean closer, to bathe your balls with my soft tongue, to savour and suck them into my warm mouth, to watch the look in your eyes change and feel it reflected in mine, to inhale your masculine scent and let it flood my entire being, to follow my tongue to the base of your cock as you groan a ‘yes’, to lave your swollen shaft with my tongue, letting your taste intoxicate me, to carefully watch the pleasure in your eyes as i draw steadily along the length again and again, to feel the throbbing against my lips, to kiss you reverently with the softest of touches, to let the tip of my tongue play below the velvety glans, to moan with pleasure against your skin as you finally guide yourself between my waiting lips, to enclose you in the wet warmth of my mouth, inhale you, to tremble with delight as you enter me steadily, more rapidly, to slide my lips around you, to open my throat for you to use and welcome you deeper still, to mewl quietly as my tongue once again reaches out for your balls while you explore the back of my throat, to feel the force of your need overtake me, to feel you pause, my breathless delirium showing in my eyes, to thank you wordlessly for flooding me, filling me with your pleasure."

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése